Claims + Safety 2014 Seminar
Hosted by Protective Insurance Company, the Public Transportation Claims + Safety Seminar is your chance to hear from industry experts and network with other safety professionals. Seminar topics include creating a safety culture, retaining drivers, getting your vehicles back on the road quickly after accidents and more. We’ll also have a panel discussion and networking session. We hope to see you there!
- How to create and reinforce a safety culture
- Driver retention and incentive strategies
- Minimizing downtime and getting your vehicles back on the road
- Driver wellness and accident reduction
- Recognizing and deterring claims fraud
- Additional sessions to enhance your safety performance
New this year!
- We will have at least one bus simulator on site and will provide live demonstrations of how simulators work and how they can be used as an effective driver training tool.
- You can also extend your stay and attend an OSHA 10-hour General Industry Certification course that will be held on Wednesday, November 5 – Thursday, November, 6 at the Baldwin & Lyons headquarters in Carmel, Ind.
We invite you to share information about this FREE Claims + Safety Seminar with others in your company.
Registration for this FREE event will open soon.
Renaissance Indianapolis North Hotel